Friday, June 29, 2007

Well I Had No Sooner Sent the Evite

.....than Jon starts sending me comments on my MySpace page. Jon posing as a poseur named The Last Annual that is. Pretty cool stuff though.

I really liked the time Richard and I got to play side men for Elvis. Wow! What an annual that was! Too bad we had to keep The King's presence so hush-hush. In 1992 lots of people thought he was dead. But, nope, he was in Oxford. And truly, being in Oxford is not the same as being dead, no matter what jealous people around the county say about the place.
I also really liked that party hat, the one with the palm tree and the playing cards and the dice. Wonder what happened to it.
Hey you in Oxford, if you see it when you're cleaning stuff up, could you save it for me?


Then the next year, just as Jon predicted, the aliens came. And wouldn't you know? Jon was at the center of the action! Turned out to be neither a picnic nor a fish fry, however. Hmmmm.


Remember?




3 comments:

Bowman C said...

This is the fourth time I've tried to comment

Bowman C said...

OK, More scans of Annual photos to come after the 4th,

Anonymous said...

Earthling, lots of activity on this blog.